Here is another easy Fun Fold for you to try out!
Tomorrow I will post the Hey Chick cards using this Band Fun Fold.
Click here to watch my video with the easy steps for making this style of card.
Rococo Rose card stock and ink plus Old Olive for the leaves. Stitched Shapes Dies for the ovals.Pretty Peacock card stock and ink. Fine Art Floral Designer Paper. Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blends to color the rhinestones.
- It may be easier to simply watch the video!
- Start with an 8 1/2″x 5 1/2″ piece of card stock (c/s).
- Cut 1 1/4″ off of the front from the right edge moving left.
- Add the2 3/4″x 5 1/4″ DSP to the 3″x 5 1/2″ flap on the front.
- Fold the 1 1/4″x 5 1/2″ piece of c/s that you just cut off in half at 2 3/4″. This becomes the band.
- Add the 1 1/4″ strip of contrasting DSP to the 5 1/4″x 4″ piece of white c/s.
- Measure 2 3/4″ up the right side of the back piece of c/s and make a little pencil mark. This is where I place the TOP of the scored band. Add adhesive to both sides of the bottom half of the flap and add it to the card making sure that the folded score lines up with the edge of the card.
- Add the 5 1/4x 4″ piece of white c/s to the inside.
- Decide if you want to add a greeting or a flower to the top of the band which now is laying over the front of the card. This greeting comes from the Happy Thoughts Set.
- I used the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut the oval.
II have listed all of the products that are now available that you will need to create this project Please include the February Host Code which is ADMWJPXR in your online order unless your order is $150 or more. When your order reaches $150, you begin earning FREE PRODUCTS yourself, so you will not use the hostess code in that case. Click on any picture below to go straight to my online store!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback