It is a challenge for me to make a card that is pretty quick! i saw this idea recently on Pinterest and changed it up slightly. It’s simple and it pops!
What do you think? You could probably change the background layer and ink to any one of the colors in the ice cream cones if you wanted to experiment with it!
- The Designer Series Paper (DSP)is 3 1/4″x 4 1/4″.
- The Early Espresso c/s is 3 1/2″x 4 1/2″.
- The Early Espresso Strip is 1 1/4″x 5 1/2″.
- The white strip is 1″x 5 1/2″.
- Cut the white strip. Stamp Happy BIrthday onto it in Early Espresso. Layer it onto the Espresso and lay the strip across the card at an angle.
- Cut off the c/s that is hanging over each edge. You can use scissors.
- I colored three small pearls with the Bronze Stampin’ Bend and added them for some interest.
II have listed all of the products that are now available that you will need to create this project Please include the January Host Code which is J7ACKXTU in your online order unless your order is $150 or more. When your order reaches $150, you begin earning FREE PRODUCTS yourself, so you will not use the hostess code in that case. Click on any picture below to go straight to my online store!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback