Feeling so much better after falling up the stairs!! That was not fun!
I saw this idea for the designer paper background here through Chris Slogar on Pinterest.
Here is another idea from the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle. I used Blackberry Bliss card stock and ink. I saw the idea for the designer paper part of the card on Pinterest several weeks ago. I love the font on the Happy Birthday! I punched out several extra scoops of ice cream so that the ice cream would pop off the card a little bit!
- The ice cream designer paper is 2″ at the top and 2 1/2″ at the bottom.
- The Blackberry Bliss DSP is 1 1/2″ at the top and 1″ at the bottom.
- It’s pretty easy to just mark the DSP with a pencil and use the cutter to make the pretty angles.
- I Stamped the crisscross design on the Crumb Cake ice cream cone and then ran it through the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder. I think that you could emboss a whole piece of c/s and then punch out the cones at the correct angle. That would be faster if you are making multiples.
- I used one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies for the greeting and then simply cut out the Blackberry Bliss layer with my cutter.
II have listed all of the products that are now available that you will need to create this project Please include the January Host Code which is J7ACKXTU in your online order unless your order is $150 or more. When your order reaches $150, you begin earning FREE PRODUCTS yourself, so you will not use the hostess code in that case. Click on any picture below to go straight to my online store!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback