I think you’re going to LOVE this Fun Fold!
Thank you to Alisa Tilsner from Australia for this versatile fun fold idea!!!
This is a great way to use up busy designer paper! You have some extra designer paper on hand, right?! LOL!!!
Click here to watch my step by step video for how to make this card and also see more samples with other designer papers.!
Here is a close up of the inside card where you will write your note.
How to cut and score this card:
- Start with a 12″x 5 1/2″ piece of designer paper.
- As your designer paper is on the table in front of you, have the side that you want to be the “front” of the card “UP”and facing you.
- The end of the designer paper that is on the left end of the 12″ piece will be the FRONT of the card.
- From the left side, score at 3 3/4″. then move across to 7 3/4″ and score again.
- Fold the first score line UNDER. And then fold it under on the same score line. I didn’t say fold it “under” first, because I don’t want you turning the DSP over and getting confused on what to do next. I got confused while I was trying to figure it out!
- Fold the second score line UP and pull the card together in an accordion fashion.
- The colored card stock for the inside piece is 3 3/4″x 5 1/4″.
- The white piece of card stock is 3 1/2″x 5″.
- Decorate the front with a greeting to follow the theme of the paper!
- I used Seaside Spray, Flirty Flamingo, and Sahara Sand for the seashells.
- The filler sand is from High Tide and I stamped it in Sahara Sand ink.
- The “dots” of sand are from the Friends are LIke Seashells set and are stamped in Soft Suede.
- I sponged the green sea grass with Soft Seafoam (Sponge Dauber).
- I sponged the other sea weed with Sahara Sand (Sponged Dauber).
- I added Wink of Stella to the seashells after I stamped them.
- Cut out the shells.
- Emboss the shells.
- Stamp the shells.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback