I know that I have been on a roll this week with the Warm & Toasty Set. It is just such a sweet set! Here’s my last post with it for now.
The greeting is inside. It seemed to be too big for the front. The Blue Adhesive-Backed gems fill up some space nicely and add the little needed “pop”!
- Once again, I used the Evergreen Forest 3-D Embossing Folder on the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper.
- I used the Layering Circles to cut out the polar bear and a scalloped layer.
- I added the Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems.
- And then I decided to make the inside a little fancier because, frankly, I didn’t like the way that the layered greeting looked on the front.
- I like it inside. The layers are not necessary, but they do make the card a little fancier.
I have listed all of the products that you will need to create this project Please include the December Host Code which is DZJCVFGT, in your online order unless your order is $150 or more. When your order reaches $150, you begin earning FREE PRODUCTS yourself, so you will not use the hostess code in that case. Click on any picture below to go straight to my online store!
Just realized that I forgot to add the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder (153576) to the list.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback