This year I decided to use a set from the Holiday Catalog called For Unto Us.
The inside greeting goes perfectly with the Hark the Herald angels Sing on the front.
Watch my video to get some great tips for using the Stamparatus with this card!
- Start with an 11″x 4 1/4″ piece of white c/s. Fold and score at 5 1/2″.
- Add the 2 1/4″x 5 1/2″ piece of Gold Foil c/s to the front and emboss the two pieces with the Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder.
- Cut out white circles using the next to the largest Stitched Shapes Die.
- In the video, I show how to use the Stamparatus to more quickly stamp the greetings and the inside of the card.
- I used VersaMark ink and Gold embossing Powder along with the Heat Tool to do the actual embossing.
- Mount the greeting with dimensionals.
- Add the Gilded Gems to the front of the card for some pizzazz!
I have listed all of the products that you will need to create these cards. Please include the October Host Code which is EUNQYQPR, in your online order unless your order is $150 or more. When your order reaches $150, you begin earning FREE PRODUCTS yourself, so you will not use the hostess code in that case. Click on any picture below to go straight to my online store!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback