This card features simple stamping with just the addition of one embossing folder!
I’ve used Old Olive and Cajun Craze card stocks along with the Cajun Craze Stampin’ Write Marker, the Calypso Coral and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends to color in the print. You stamp the picture. Mask it by stamping the image on grid paper and cutting it out. Put the mask over the pitcher and then stamp the flowers so the the bottom of the image stamps onto the top of the paper. Pull away the mask, and the flowers look like they are actually in the pitcher! Such an easy and effective technique!
- The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/8″x 4 7/8″.
- The Old Olive layer is 4 1/2″x 3 1/4″.
- The white layer is 4 1/4″x 3″.
- Be sure to stamp the pitcher low enough so that there is room for the flowers and the saying.
- I used the Subtle Embossing Folder on the Cajun Craze layer. It’s subtle. In person, it definitely adds interest.
I have listed all of the products that you will need to create these cards. Please include the October Host Code which is EUNQYQPR, in your online order unless your order is $150 or more. When your order reaches $150, you begin earning FREE PRODUCTS yourself, so you will not use the hostess code in that case. Click on any picture below to go straight to my online store!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback