When my friend, Michelle Halleen, showed me this type of card last weekend, I thought that it was going to be pretty tricky to make! I was pleasantly surprised to learn how easy it is to put together!
Wouldn't you love to get this card?!
You find the video in the red link below the pictures.
I'm not sure why this picture is yellow, but you get the idea of how it looks when it comes out of the envelope.
Click here to watch my video showing the simple steps involved in making the cube card.
When you are working with colored card stock, add two panels that are 3 3/4"x 1 3/4" to the back so that you have a place to write your note.
- Start with an 8 1/2"x 8" piece of card stock.
- With the 8 1/2" side lined up at the top of the Simply Scored Board, score at 2", 4", 6", and 8". You'll be left with a 1/2" flap.
- Turn the card stock so that the 8" side is at the top of your cutter and cut off two 2"x 8 1/2" pieces. You are cutting perpendicular to the scores, not with them.
- Add Tear & Tape to the flap on each of the three pieces.
- Score and put the three little boxes together.
- Watch the video to see how to attach the two little boxes to the one bigger one.
- The first layer that you add to the front of the boxes will be 1 3/4" square.
- If you add a second layer, it will be 1 1/2" square.
- I added a Happy Birthday greeting from Peaceful Moments and the second greeting is from the Forever Fern Bundle.
- The little tabs that hold the greetings on are 3/4"x 1 1/2".
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback