I didn't make another video since I recently made one on how to make the Z Tuck card.
Click here for the You Tube link to see how to make the card in general.
However, this one is a little different on the front, so I have a tutorial below for you.
I'm using the new Misty Moonlight Designer Series 6 x 6 paper. It's perfect with the apple!
Thank you comes from the Timeless Tropical.
There are so many sayings that you could add to the apple unless you want to simply leave it plain.
Inside, I typed out the scripture and printed it out on card stock.
The front is a little tricky because it would be nice if the red scallop border, which gives the card the "pop" could be larger, but there are no dies that are larger. So here is what I did. I'm going to walk you through how to do this for this card and you may want to use this idea for another card of your own creation.
- Add adhesive across the top of the Designer Paper and add it to the Misty Moonlight card stock. Use the largest circle on the front to cut out the circle.
- Add the Misty Moonlight layers to the front of an regular size, folded white card.
- Now you can apply adhesive to the back of the designer paper and get it securely fastened down on the front.
- Cut out the white circle using the same large circle die that you just used.
- Cut out a smaller circle from the circle of designer paper.
- Score an 8"x 5 1/4" piece of white c/s at 4" and 6"for the inside. Fold it in half and then fold the half in half.
- Insert it into the inside of the main card.
- Add the extra 2"x 5 1/4" piece of designer paper to the top flap of the white c/s.
- Now add adhesive through the circle on the part of the designer paper showing through the circle.
- Add the white circle on the right that you just cut out.
- Cut out a red scalloped border for the front of the card.
- This is what it will look like. Use the largest scallop circle and the next largest plain circle die to cut a scallop border.
- Now add the red scallop to the front of the card, realizing that part of the red scalloped border will show through on the back side of the circle because it is a tad bit too small. I use a product called Dotto to add the scallop to the front because I can rub off the excess adhesive that is showing through the back with my fingers once the scallop border has been added. The picture below is looking from the inside of the card out through the front of the card. If you don't have Dotto (not sold by Stampin' Up anymore), then you could add a little bit of the white glue to the very outside tips of the red scalloped circle before you add it to the front of the card.
- Now you can add the designer paper and apple to the front of the circle. I layered three punched out apples so that it would have some interest and dimension.
- I didn't have any big red dots of any kind, so I used the Real Red Stampin' Blend and colored three of the yellow Resin Dots to add to the front of the card. You can also color the Purple Posy dots with about any color of Stampin' Blend. The blue ones don't take the red color well.
- When you open the card, this is what you see.
- The Thank You is from the Timeless Tropical set.
I have listed below some of the products that were used on these cards.
Please add the June Host Code to your order which is JKGJCH6T.
Click on any picture to shop now.
If you order is $150 or more, then you do not use the host code and you
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback