Here is something pretty cute that you can use to tuck away that next Starbucks Gift Card!
When you open it, the gift card will tuck into the left hand side.
The greeting goes on the right side.
- Start with an 11"x 4 1/4" piece of card stock.
- With the 11" side up again the top of the Simply Scored Board, score at 2" and then again at 5 1/2".
- Fold the 2" piece to the inside of the card to create the pocket for the gift card and then fold the card closed.
- Add the 5 1/4"x 4" white piece of card stock to the inside of the card.
- You can use a oval or circle Framelit to create the indention that allows you to see the gift card.
- The Coffee Break Designer Paper is cut 3 1/2" wide x 4" high.
- I used Soft Suede ink on the large saying and Garden Green on the "For You" saying from the Wood Words Stamp Set.
- The lid of the coffee cup is Early Espresso.
- The new Decorative Ribbon Border adds a nice little "pop" if you are giving this to a woman. Maybe I'd leave that off if I were giving it to guy.
I've listed all of the products that you will want to have on hand in order to make this card. Just click on any image and you will be taken straight to my online store where you may shop 24-7!
Thank you for stopping by!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback