I challenged myself to make a simple card using this new set called Beautiful Bouquet that just arrived today!
I love the fact that there are so many sayings to chose from in this set of 37 stamps!
I used the new Berry Blast In Color, Blushing Bride, and Old Olive.
Figuring out which pieces went together was a little daunting at the beginning!
I really had to stamp and figure out which group of flowers went with which stem. And then I had to figure out which way to turn the bouquet!
These two pieces go together.
The indention above the arrow goes at the bottom. the flower up and to the left of the arrow fits onto the little stem that comes off on the left side and you can line the rest up from there.
And these two pieces go together.
I stamped this image in Berry Blast so that it would show up. It is stamped in Blushing Bride on my card.
The indention with my arrow shows you which part of the image goes at the bottom.
The three little flowers up and to the left of the arrow fit onto the lowest little stems on the left.
And again, you can line up the rest of the flowers from there.
- I wanted to see more of the Berry Blast so the Old Olive layer is cut at 3 7/8"x 5 1/8".
- The white layer is cut at 3 5/8"x 4 7/8".
- I stamped the bow and cut it out with the Bouquet Bunch Framelits Die.
- Make sure that the stems all cross in one location so that you can easily add the bow!
- One of the smallest rhinestones adds a nice little "pop" to the card.
I have listed the products that I used below. Click on any picture to go to my online store.
Thank you for stopping by!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback