Here is a fun idea for one of our new Sale-a-Bration sets for March!
Here is how I made this card:
- I used 1 1/2"x 5 1/2" of the Neutrals Color Collection across the bottom.
- I laid the 3/8" Stitched Satin Black Ribbon across the top of the Designer Paper and simply cut it at each end.
- I used the Blender Pen to color in the Slate Gray for the basket, the seats, under the tires, etc.
- I used the Real Red Marker to color in the bars of the bike.
- I used the Basic Black Marker to color in the pedals.
- I used the 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds to add glitter to the hearts in the basket.
- The heart punch is is from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
Just click on any icon to shop in my online store.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback