At last Saturday's quarterly meeting, Kathy Gage used the Bloomin' Love Bundle to create a lot of beautiful cards and ideas.
My friend, Carol, and I slightly modified one of her designs to create this card.
Please notice that the heart itself is Whisper White, but the background paper is Shimmery White, which has a creamier look to it.
So the look is white on cream and is so elegant. The flowers are Shimmery White, too.
It was really difficult to get a picture of all of this white without a glare. The contrast of the whites unfortunately doesn't show up in the picture.
If you like cream and white together, you are going to love it!
You could also use Gold Foil paper instead of the Silver. That would be another wow!
Here are the layers for cutting the card stock:
- whisper White: 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" , folded
- Silver: 4 1/8"x 5 3/8"
- Shimmery White: 4"x 5 1/4"
- Cut the heart out of the Shimmery White piece and set the heart aside for another project.
- Cut out a Whisper White heart.
- Layer the Shimmery White and Silver layers and then tie a half bow with 16" of White Satan Ribbon.
- Add the layers to the main card and insert the Whisper White heart.
- Cut out two large and three small Shimmery White flowers and add them to the heart with Glue Dots.
- Add pearls to the center of each flower.
Click on any icon below to shop in my online store. Stock up now so that you will be able to have gorgeous wedding or anniversary cards on hand.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback