I am casing this idea from Michele Reynolds, just changing the decor a little bit.
These little treats are so cute and very quick to make.
All of these new products will be available TOMORROW:) September 1.
The Acorny Thank You Stamp Set and the Acorn Builder Punch come bundled.
Here is how you make this treat.
- Start with a 6"x 1 3/8" piece of A Walk in the Woods Designer Series paper(DSP) or any paper of your choice.
- Use the Banner Triple Punch on each end of the DSP.
- I folded the DSP up around the two pieces of chocolate and folded the tops over so that I could create a soft fold line that would tell me where to add the Tear & tape.
- Then I took the paper back away from the candy and added the Tear & Tape to one end of the banner from the fold up to the end (two pieces)
- Put the DSP back around the candy. Touch the tips of the banner ends together and seal the banner ends together!
- Add decoration to the front!
- Quick and Easy!!!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback