Okay. Here is the last idea from the You're Sublime Set.
This is definitely a stamp set to consider adding to your collection!
Click here to see the first card that I made with this set and recently posted using the "Toadally Awesome".
This camper looked to me like it needed to be under the shade of a tree. So…
- I stamped the tree in Pear Pizzazz and then took the Cucumber Crush Marker and thumped the larger tip all over the inked leaves before I stamp it onto the card stock. It gives the tree a lot more interest.
- The camper is colored in with a blender pen and the Smokey Slate Pad.
- I love to sponge in clouds using a punched piece of Grid Paper using the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch.
- Oops! I just realized that I didn't include the stamp set Sheltering Tree below. (137163).
- The flowers are from Sprinkles of Life (139971).
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback