My friend, Carol Wheeler, is having a workshop at my home today and this is the hands on that everyone will get to make!
Click here for the free tutorial showing how to make this style card.
When it is closed, it looks like this:
You could just punch out a 1 3/4" white scallop piece to put onto the Lost Lagoon scallop, HOWEVER,
here is what I did: It looks kind of cool in person.
- Use the 1 3/4" Scallop circle punch in a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock.
- Use the 2 3/8" Scallop circle punch OVER the whole punched out with the 1 3/4" punch.
- Stamp the saying and punch it out with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch.
- Mount the white circle behind the Lost Lagoon frame.
- If you have a sharp eye (in person), you'll catch that it is a little more interesting when you punch it this way.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback