Here are the last two cards for the August Stamp Camp made from the Mint Macaron Designer Papers.
I used the Kind Koala for the first one. You will make two of these at Stamp Camp.
I am having a Stamp Camp on both Saturday August 1 and Saturday August 8: A repeat of the same class
Time: 10:00 am.-3:00 p.m. Bring your own lunch and the DSP out of the Tin of Cards!
We will make the 14 cards that I have made out of the Designer Paper from the kit.
PayPal Link below: $20 without envelopes $23 with envelopes.
I used the Get Well Soup for the last card. You'll make two of these at Stamp Camp.
- I created a reverse mask for the Koala Bear and used a Sponge Daubber to color in the bear with the Smokey Slate ink.
- I used the Aqua Painter to color in the soup cup and to add color to the swirls above the cup.
- I used the Daffodil Delight Marker to color in the flower on the bear.
- I colored in the hearts on the soup spoon with the Watermelon Wonder marker.
- I used the Memento Black Pad for both cards. I forgot to add that into the supply list.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Here are the supplies for both cards:
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback