I am giving my little calendars in the Decorative Window Gift Boxes.
I made the bows Thursday night.
Last night I wanted all of the tags in just minutes so here is what I made.
I apologize that you cannot purchase the new tag punch until Jan 3rd in the Occasions Catalog. If you live close enough, come on over and use mine!
- I used the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch at one end of a 2 1/2"x 2" piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- Next I rounded the other corners using the Envelope Punch Board.
- I used the #131267 Mosaic Punch out of the coordinating #132340 Season of Style Designer paper to punch a little piece to add to the front of the tag on a dimensionals.
- I stamped the "to-From" in white craft ink and wrote out the names with the white gel pen. (I have no clue where I got the To-From. It is current, but I can't find the set?)
- The Baker's Twine is an easy way to attach the tag.
- I put a little piece of Sticky Strip on the box top on each side to hold the bow in place.
If I had thought of it sooner, I would have run the tag through the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback