I typed out this post last night and my computer was doing strange things. I was quite surprised to see that the only thing that survived was the title of the post! So, here we go again!
My friend, Barbara, came over and was looking for a wintery treat that she could make for her January luncheon with her painting friends.
Barbara spotted this great idea from Susan Arthur.
We loved the oval handle in her sample but it didn't seem to fit with what we came up with.
Here is what she is going to make.
Click here for a picture tutorial.
We have too many layers to punch through in order to make the handle.
Here is a side view. You have plenty of room for candy in the sack that has been cut down.
You can leave the back plain.
Or you can add a smaller snowflake.
- Sets: #131781 Festive Flurry pg 30 Holiday Catalog; #127802 Teeny Tiny Wishes pg 44;
- Card Stock: #126843 Midnight Muse pg 141; #100730 Whisper White pg 145;
- Ink: #126860 Midnight Muse pg 141;
- Big Shot: #113463 Top Note Bigz Die pg 192; #132193 Festive Flurry Framelits pg 30 Holiday Catalog;#120902 Northern Flurry Embossing Folder pg 191;
- Accessories: #129324 Large Rhinestones pg 171;
- Non Stampin' Up!: 8"x 4" white sack cut down to 2";
Please e-mail if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback