A stamping friend recently reminded me of a fun technique that uses the 2 3/8" Scallop Punch to create the nicest scallop at the end of piece of card stock. So I came home and created a bookmark.
Of course I searched through Pinterest to get some inspiration:)
Free tutorial below.
- Card Stocks: #102584 Garden Green; #100730 Whisper White, #121045 Basic Black;#119683 Daffodil Delight;#111350 Pacific Point, #102482 Real Red;
- Ink: #126980 Basic Black (for sponging)
- Punches: #119857 Word Window (books); Small Oval (retired-face); #119868 1" Circle; #119873 3/4" Circle; #119869 1/2" Circle;#118074 Owl Builder; #118874 2 3/8" Scallop Circle;
- Big Shot: Naturally Serif Alphabet (Retired); #117335 Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder;
- Accessories: #101610 Stamping Sponges:
- Non Stampin' Up!- Black Sharpee Marker;
Click here for a complete picture tutorial of how to make this bookmark.
Please e-mail if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback