I am making an attempt to do something simple and still cute!
My friend, Carol Wheeler, helped me figure out the little "pop" –the flower.
An Apothecary image is on the back of the label so that you can write a little note.
Here is what the card looks like totally closed.
And here is how you place it into the thinlit die to get the Designer Paper in the correct place.
The blades are facing down.
- Set: #125527 Apothecary Art pg 107;
- Cardstock: #122925 Calypso Coral pg 147; #100730 Whisper White pg 145; #119683 Daffodil Delight pg 143; #100702 Old Olive pg 143;
- Designer Paper: #130135 Subtles Color collection Designer Series Paper Stacks pg 152;
- Punch: #117191 Bird Builder (leaves) pg 183: #118074 Owl builder (flower center) pg 183;
- Big Shot: #133479 Label Thinlits; #133479 Label Thinlits; #115971 Blossom Party Originals pg 192;
- Accessories: #130933 Subtle Candy Dots pg 147;
Notes: Be sure to curl up the edges of the flower:)
There are so many possibilities for designs with the new thinlits!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback