Okay. This card was really a lot of fun to design.
I'd love to hear what you think about it! My friend, Carol, gave me some imput on this card, too.
Here it is opened up.
On the back of the flap is another 2 1/2" black circle. You will choose what kind of card you would like this to be and add a saying that is stamped with StazOn ink onto white card stock and is cut out with the circle scallop in the thinlit set.
- Set: #127324 Serene Silhouettes pg 64;
- Card Stock: #121045 Basic Black and #100730 Whisper White pg 145;
- Designer Paper: #130132 Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack pg 152;
- Ink: #101406 Black Staz pg 165;
- Punch: #120906 2 1/2" Circle pg 183;
- Accesseries: #102023 Dazzling Diamonds pg 167; #100425 2-Way Glue Stick pg 175; #132150 Frosted Finish Embellishments pg 28 Holiday Catalog;
- Big Shot: #133480 Thinlit Circle Card; #117335 Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder pg 191;
Please e-mail if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback