This set looked like it could be a lot of fun, so I started playing with it last week.
I used the same format with each of the three large images.
You can add the word loop and sayings inside the card to fit the need of the moment.
I'll share the colors that I chose. But you can choose your favorite colors!
So here is the bicycle with Island Indigo. I used an Island Indigo Candy Dot on the brad base.
What a great gift set this would make: Make several in each color!
The telephone with Crisp Cantaloupe. I used a Tangerine Tango Candy dot on the brad base.
And a side view:
- Set: #126607 Timeless Talk pg 19;
- Card Stocks: #122923 Island Indigo c/s and #126986 ink pg 149; #121044 Basic Gray c/s and #126981 ink pg 145; #131298 Crisp Cantaloupe c/s and #131176 ink pg 141;
- Big Shot: #121809 Framed Tulips Embossing Folder pg 191; #130102 Deco Lables Collection Framelits pg 186;
- Accessories:#132293 Candy Dots Brd Bases pg 171; #130932 Regals Candy Dots; #130931 Brights Candy Dots; #130934 Neutral Candy Dots pg 171; #104430 Dimensionals pg 175;
- Fold the 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" white c/s in half.
- Run the 4"x 5 1/4" white c/s through the Tulips Emb Folder.
- Use #4, the largest Deco Framelit to cut out the opening in the white embossed c/s.
- Add this cut out piece to the front of the card.
- Stamp the image on white c/s and cut it out with the #2 Deco Framelit.
- Add the brad(s) to the image.
- Mount the cut out image onto the coordinating c/s cut out with the #3 Deco Framelit.
- Add the layered image to the card front with dimensionals.
- Add some of the cute smaller images to the inside of the card to fit your need at the moment!
Have fun with this new set!
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback