I am so happy to bring you a brand new program from Stampin' Up! The Paper Pumpkin. What is Paper Pumpkin you ask? It's a new monthly project kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy from Stampin' Up!
Paper Pumpkin includes . . .
- I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage).
- I'll help you escape your life with some paper fun.
- I come in a sweet box
- All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects.
- Stuff like cards, journals, decor, and more!
It's like Christmas in a box! We help you to create in a whole new way and with everything included for you. Even better, we design, color, measure, cut it all for you.
A FREE GIFT IN YOUR VERY FIRST KIT
TO GET STARTED
- Simply sign up for the program now by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
- Click "Get It."
- Complete the online form
- If you are my customer, please be sure to choose me (Sandy Hancock) as your demonstrator during the ordering process.
You may still have some questions, so here goes:
- § Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- § Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- § Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- § We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- § You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- § A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
If you are still unsure about the kit, I have even more news! You can give it a trial run. Starting in March, Stampin' Up! will offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month. See the Try It Kit below. Learn more.
Jots & Thoughts "Try Me" Kit Contents
Visit: www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up today
Don't forget: If you are my customer, please be sure to choose me, Sandy Hancock as your demonstrator during the ordering process (after entering your payment information).
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback