One of my customers, Barbara Thomas came over on Monday to pick up an order. She was free. So she helped me design the remaining cards using the other four stamps in the Patterned Occasions Set!
We had so much fun! Two heads can be so much better than one, at times, can't they!
SALE-A-BRATION begins next Tuesday, January 22nd!
We will be making one each of these cards in Stamp-a-Stack next Monday, January 21st.
First is the birthday cupcake!
Don't miss the rhinestones in the center of the cupcake!
Next is the Recover Rapidly card.
I just love every single one of these cards!
Supplies for the Cupcake card:
The first five supplies are the same for both cards.
Patterned Occasions set – FREE WITH A $50 SUBTOTAL ORDER.
2 #125601 Adorning Accents Folders pg 188 (used in the BIG
3 #118874 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch pg 184;
1 3/4" Circle Punch pg 184;
Scallop Edge Border Punch pg 183;
For the Cupcake card you will also need:
- #115316 Rich Razzleberry crd stock pg 153;
- #126839 Summer Starfruit card stock pg 152;
- #127540 Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper- FREE WITH A $50 SUBTOTAL ORDER.
- #126950 Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink pg 153;
- #119246 Rhinestone Basic Jewels pg 175;
For the Recover Rapidly card you will also need:
- #129053 Crumb Cake card stock pg 156;
- #102482 Real Red card stock pg 153;
- #100730 Whisper White card stock pg 156;
- #125409 Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (DSP);
- #126974 Early Espresso Classic Ink pg 156;
- #119856 Scallop Oval Punch pg 184;
- #117193 Small Heart Punch pg 183;
Tomorrow I will have the last two cards plus a complete print out of the tutorial and the supplies for each card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope to see you at Stamp-a-Stack next Monday!
You can sign up using the PayPal link below.
Please e-mail me and let me know if you want to come to the 1:00-3:00 class or the 6:30-8:30 class.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback