This may be old news to you, but I was so interested to read today why we have Leap Year.
The newspaper article explained that it takes the earth 365 days plus 6 hours to make one complete revolution around the sun. So every three years, one day is added to the calendar to take care of the cosmic leftovers. Thus we have February 29th!
Okay, now we can move on to a cute project.
Reiko Sakata created this wonderful bottle topper for our last monthly trade.
I modified her idea recently when my son wanted one of these for a gift bottle. I just didn't have the same ribbon and stamp. So I used what I had.
What a concept!!!:):):)
- Set: #121958 Bring on the Cake pg 66
- Card Stocks: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake (Butterfly) and #122366 Mocha Morning Designer Series Paper pg 183;
- Ink: Early Espresso pg 180;
- Big Shot: #125598 Label Framelits (set of 6) pg 6 Occasions Mini; #118138 Beautiful Wings Sizzlit pg 216;
- Punch: #199853 Eyelet Border Punch pg 211; #119859 Extra Large Oval Punch pg 212 (Use this to create the opening in the c/s that fits over the top of the bottle)
- Accessories: #119247 Basic Pearls pg 198; #122232 Crumb Cake Seam Binding pg 195;
Note: The bottle hanger is 8 1/2"x 3". Score at 5 3/4".
Of course you can change the color and the paper. The idea gives you such a creative way to present a gift!
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback