Last Saturday I attended a wedding and updated a card that I had previously designed for a wedding.
It is SO NICE to have some wedding cards on hand, so I made two. Yeah!
Here is an upclose picture of the butterflies. Previously I used smaller butterflies. Now, I like the bigger ones.
- Set: 116466 (w only) Wedding Sweet pg 80 $25.95;
- Card Stock: Whisper White and #100712 Brushed Silver pg 181 $7.95 (10);
- Big shot: #115962 Elegant Bouquet pg 219 $7.95; #11450 Beautiful Butterflies pg 222 $21.95; #115953 Punch Windows (set of 4) pg 221 (layer for the greeting)$29.95; #120175 Vintage Wallpaper Emb Folder pg 210 $7.95 (top butterfly);
- Accessories: #114319 White Organiza Ribbon p 195 $5.95; #119247 Basic Pearls (150) pg 198 $4.95;
- Punch: #119849 Vintage Label Punch pg 209 $16.95; Mini Glue Dots to hold the butterflies onto the card and together.
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback