Stampin' Up!'s annual leadership conference begins tomorrow in San Antonio. Fifty of my group and I will be attending. There will be posts for you each day while I am away.
I'll be home thisSaturday the 21st. So my dad and Brad are holding down the fort while I am gone.
Yoland Pasillas gave us another great idea. (And then I made my own version of it below, too.)
She used the Label Collection of Framelits to create a very cute topper.
I decided to try out the idea with just Real Red and Whisper White so here is my version of it.
Yolanda left the back of hers just plain. Since I didn't put words on the front, I added a layer with words to the back. I simply added the white piece and did not polka dot it like the front.
- Set: #122652 Delightful Dozen (c) pg 167 $24.95;
- Card Stocks: Real Red and Whisper White pg 176-180; #121790 Red Glimmer Paper pg 181 (2 shts) $4.95;
- Ink: Real Red Classic Pad pg 177;
- Big Shot Accessories: #125598 Label Collection (set of 6) pg 6 Occasions Mini $26.95; #117335 Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder pg 219 $7.95;
- Other Accessories: #103014 Small Cello Bags (50) 3"x 5" pg 181 $3.95; Dimensionals pg 206;
- Punches:#119883 Full Heart Punch pg 210 $16.95; #117193 Small Heart Punch pg 210 $5.95;
Note: Yolanda stapled the bag to the Red Label piece and then added the other layers.
Please e-mail me if I can help you in anyway!
Click here to place an on-line order.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback