Since I could not think of one single food-type item that would fall under the category of a healthy Halloween treat, I bought pencils at the $$ Tree and here is what we made.
Shelly was over today and we had fun finishing up the treats for Joshua's party on Friday.
Here is the close up.
And here is the long view. The candy corn (my first attempt at a treat) was difficult to put into the cello bags and they certainly are not healthy. But since I made it, I decided to show you what they look like in the cello bags.
- Set:#116576 Batty for You pg 26 $23.95 (Wood only);
- Punches: #118874 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch pg 210 $16.95; #119854 Scallop Circle Punch pg 210 $16.95; #119861 1 1/4" Circle Punch pg 212 $15.95; #119860 1 3/8" Circle Punch pg 212 $15.95;
- Inks: I stamped it in the Pumpkin Pie Pad and then colored around the outside with the Early Espresso Marker pg 176-180;
- Card Stocks: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White Pg 176-180;
- Accessories:#124134 Cellophane Bag (50 pg 11 Holiday Mini 1"x 8" $2.50;
- Big Shot: #120889 Spider Web Embossing Folder pg 218 $7.95;
Note: We stapled the Early Espresso Scallop Circle onto the cello bag and then added a little piece of Sticky Strip to the back of the Pumpkin Circle so that it would hold on nicely to the Espresso scallop.
Order online here at anytime.
Thank you for stopping!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback