Lis Ljung held a meeting for her down line last Saturday. She was recruited by Beth, who is my personal recruit.
Left to right: Lis, me, Beth
Everyone who came brought great trades and ideas. Here is a pumpkin treat that was made by Sue Franco. I took pictures of and recreated to the best of my ability!
This is the original idea. The tag will be the only thing different because I don't have the original set used.
Isn't this just WAY CUTE or what!!!!?!!!
Now for how to make it.
- Using the #114525 Ovals Bigz Die, cut out 8 of the largest oval.
- Punch out one ##119860 1 3/8" Circle. Center it onto the cut out oval and punch it out. Then I laid the first punched out oval over each of the other 7, traced the circle with a pencil and punched out all eight of the circles.
- Fold the ovals in half with the smooth sides being folded together so that they touch. This will be the side that will show
- I used regular adhesive on of the ovals. If any place looked like is wasn't sticking, then I put some Sticky Strip in those places. Before you put the last two together, slip in a lolly pop. This picture only has 7. (found another one on the table that I had forgotten to put in initially)
I used a pair of wire cutters and cut the end of the lolly pop down to about 1 1/4". Cut a 1"x 1 1/4" piece of Early Espresso card stock. Put a piece of Sticky Strip along each of the 1 1/4" sides.
- Wrap the c/s around the "stem", pull off the second piece of Stiky Strip and finish adhering the c/s.
- To create the "vines", cut two pieces of Old Olive c/s that is 5 1/2"x 1/8". I tied the first one around the "stem".
Here is what the second one looks like.
Wrap them around a pencil end to curl the "vines".
Use the #117191 Bird Builder Punch to punch out one leaf stem. Then cut down the length of the stem a little before you add some #110755 Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the end of it.
I stuck the glued end of the stem down into the middle and let it set.
- I didn't have the saying used originally, so I used the saying from #115370 Teeny Tiny Wishes. I stamped it in black, punched it out with #119849 the Modern Label Punch, mounted it onto #115953 Punch Windows (goes with the Movers & Shapers Bigz Die), punched a 1/8" hole in the left end, and tied it onto the stem with some #100982 Natural Hemp Twine.
- I ran the greeting through the #120889 Spider Web Embossing Folder just for fun. Might not do it again. Then again, I might!
Well, what do you think?
- I'm not sure who created this originally, so I have no clue who to give credit to. So thank you to whoever had this amazing brainstorm!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or comments or would like to order anything!!
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback