I decided to make a bitty box with a fall theme for my recent hostess.
A side view.
And when you open the box….
I took a sheet of labels (30 to a page), inked the stamp with the retired Close to Cocoa Craft Ink (I need to put the craft neutrals spots -Soft Suede specifically is what I want-on my to order list.). Then I stuck the label on a 1"x 3 1/2" piece of Pumpkin Pie c/s and then wrapped that around the candy.
(The Hershey's company has asked us not to stick the labels directly onto the candy. They say it can interfere with the integrity of the candy's flavor)
Then I packaged the box and gift card in a large flat cello bag, added a little "foo foo" and ribbon and came up with a pretty nice little gift.
- Big Shot: #1195967 Bitty Box & Envelope Bigz Die pg 221 $42.95; #113459 Leaves #2 Bigz Die pg 220 $15.95; #120889 Spider Web Embossing Folder (to put veins into the leaves);
- Card Stocks: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, and More Mustard pg 177-180; #124003 Spice Cake DSP (Holiday Mini pg 17);
- Accessories: Gold string (retired); #124142 Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop dots Ribbon pg 195 $7.95;
- Punch: #117190 Jewelry Punch pg 210 $10.95;
- Set: #115370 Teeny Tiny Wishes pg 157 (set of 24 $36.95; (I used a Soft Suede marker to ink the "for You". The stamp actually says "Just for you", which is too long.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback