Happy First Day of Winter! This will be the shortest day of the year (light wise!)
Do you still need a cute packaging idea?
This snowman idea fits right in with feeling wintery, doesn't it!
The Top Note is attached to a small cello bag and would make the cutest presentation for a little gift or treat.
1. Score the Whisper White Top Note piece in half and fold it. Go ahead and put your gift or candy into the Small Cello bag and tape it into the inside back of the folded white Top Note snowman face.
2. Cut a black Top Note piece in half and attach it to the folded side of the snowman's head (Come down about 1/2" onto the white to attach the front and back pieces.) So did you get that? The white piece is folded in half and the black piece is cut in half.
3. Cut two black brim pieces (3" x 1/2") and attach one to the front and one to the back of the head.
4. Punch out two 1/2" black eyes and add a little white with the White Gel Pen.
5. You can just cut the nose out by hand using Pumpkin Pie card stock.
6. This particular snowflake punch has been retired. Sorry about that! You may still have it. I think that the largest flower out of the Boho Blossom Punch will work (page 200)
7. Inside of the snowflake is another 1/2" black circle with two 1/16" holes in it. Or you could use the Button sizzlit page 210 #113440.
That's it! It is really cute and pretty simple if you have the Big Shot and the Top Note Bigz Die.
Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback