I’m still loving using the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper (DSP). This time I combined the paper with the cute reindeer from the Warm & Toasty set.
- I put the designer paper into the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing folder and ran it through the embossing machine . It adds such great texture to the card!
- I did hand cut out the three reindeer. That isn’t my favorite thing to do, but these reindeer were not that hard to cut out. There isn’t a lot of little detail to them.
- I added the two reindeer that are in the back directly onto the card.
- The reindeer in front is mounted with dimensionals.
- I colored the reindeer in with the light and dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends and highlighted with the Light Soft Suede marker.
- The feet are lightly colored in with the Light Smokey Slate Stampin’ Blend.
- The bows are colored in with the dark Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blend.
- The greeting is stamped in the Seaside Spray Stampin’ Pad.
- Then I added plenty of Wink of Stella to each of the bows and some Blue-Backed Adhesive Gems for the “pop” to the card.
- I have listed all of the products that you will need to create this project Please include the November Host Code which is 2DTMPZQT, in your online order unless your order is $150 or more. When your order reaches $150, you begin earning FREE PRODUCTS yourself, so you will not use the hostess code in that case. Click on any picture below to go straight to my online store!
Thank you for stopping by.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback